The Dr. BVR IPMT is steered by a team of qualified, far-sighted, and dynamic experts in different subjects of poultry headed by highly qualified and well experienced Director whose knowledge and experience in field of poultry is helpful in bringing the institute to greater heights. In addition to the in-house faculty, the Institute also has a large pool of visiting faculty. This includes eminent and highly qualified persons of Venkateshwara Hatcheries Group from allied fields like Vaccines, Equipment, Animal Health Products, Pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Food Processing, Disease Diagnosis, Management, Finance etc. Besides these Professors from Agricultural Universities / Veterinary colleges, Bankers, Engineers, successful poultry farmers and past trainees of the institute are also invited as visiting faculty from time to time.
Full Time Technical Staff:
- 1.Dr. V. R. Hingane M.V.Sc., Ph.D. (Poultry Genetics),
- 2. Dr. N. S. More, M.V.Sc., (Vet. Pathology),
- 3. Dr. D. K. Tasewal, B.V.Sc., (A.H.),
- 4. Dr.R.E.Nalawade B.V.Sc.,
(Poultry Science), Manager Farm
- 5.2. Dr. R. N. Bade M.V.Sc. (Animal Nutrition ) ,
Visiting Faculty Members:
- 1. Dr. A. L.Bhagwat,
M.S., Ph.D. (USA), Ex-Director & Advisor, Dr. B.V. Rao IPMT
- 2. Dr. P. G. Pedgaonkar, B.V. Sc. A.H.
D.G.M. – Sales & Service Div., VH Group
- 3. Dr. S. N. Kshirsagar,
G.M. – Sales & Service Div., VH Group
- 4. Dr. M. Prakash Babu,M.V.Sc., Ph.D.,
Chief Geneticist, Venco Research and Breeding Farm Ltd.
- 5. Dr. G. R. Ghalsasi, M.V.Sc., D.V.M.,
Advisor Poultry Diagnostic and Research Center, Venkateshwara Hathcheries P. Ltd.
- 6. Dr. M. M. ChawakM.V.Sc., Ph.D, Dy.
General Manager Poultry Diagnostic and search Center,
Venkateshwara Hathcheries P. Ltd.
- 7. Dr. V. R. Tijare, M.V.Sc., Nutrition
G.M. Venkys India Ltd.,
- 8. Dr. S. D. Joshi,
A.G.M. Poultry Diagnostic & Research Center, Pune.
- 9. Mr. Hole,
- 10. Dr. Vishwas Sagajkar,
Sales Manager (All India) B.V. Biocorp Pvt. Ltd.
- 11. Dr. A.B. Chavan
G.M. VH Group.
The visiting Technical Faculty Members are specialists in their own area of specialisation, with 10 to 30 years experience. They deliver lectures and conduct practicals on Honorary basis.