Pack 12 ml
Amitraz B.P. Vet: 12.5% w/v
Emulsifiable Concentrate q.s.
NT mite is indicated for treatment of :
- Demodicosis(generalized , otitic and pododermatitis form)
- Ectoparasitic infestation including ticks and fleas
Dilution: (per liter of water)
Mite: 3-4 ml
Tick & Flea: 1-2 ml
Directions for use:
- In case of long and medium haired breed clip the hairs to facilitate penetration of the drug.
- Bath the animal with shampoo (Sheen-n-Kleen forte) to removes scales and control secondary infection.
- Make the solution of NT-Mite as per recommended dilution.
- Slowly sponge the entire amount of NT -Mite solution on animal concentrating on problem areas.
- Allow the animal to air dry, do not rinse or towel dry.
- For the complete eradication of the problem 4-8 weekly applications are advised or follow your veterinarian’s recommendations.
- Do not allow animal to get wet in between two treatments
A mixture of 1 ml of NT-Mite in 20 ml of mineral oil can be applied directly 3-4 times a week in cases of demodectic pododermatitis and can be instilled in ear in demodectic otitis.