Click here to know about harms caused by ectoparasites
FurFreeTM kills ticks and fleas effectively and safely while itâ€™s moisturizing properties and pH balanced formula keeps skin & coat healthy and lustrous. Uses regularly FurFreeTM helps preventing re-infestation of ticks and other ectoparasites
FurFreeTMeffectively kills and removes ticks, fleas and lice.
- Effective against all life stages of ectoparasites.
- Prevents re-infestation.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Makes hair coat silky and lustrous.
- Provide long lasting fragrance .
|Excipients (shampoo base)||q.s.|
Mode of action: Cypermethrin in FurFreeTM kills* ectoparasites by two ways:
- It acts on Na+ channels of parasitic nervous system and leads to paralysis and death.
- It also disrupts central nervous system of parasites leading to faster killing of ectoparasites.
- Ref: The Merck Veterinary Manual, Eighth Edition, Page No. 1856
Directions for use:
Wet the body. Apply FurFreeTM work up good lather and massage for 10-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Towel dry and brush or comb dog. FurFreeTM application can be repeated 3-4 times a week in heavily infested pets and once a week thereafter to prevent re-infestation or as directed by veterinarian
WARNING : Avoid contact with eyes & licking by the pet. Wash thoroughly with water if accidental contact occurs
Pack: 100 ml,200 ml