The trusted weight gainer
If you are one of those people who just can’t gain weight, get ready to add some serious size.
Offers ideal ratio of Protein to Carbohydrate (1:3) needed for muscle development and can be used as a part of an effective, sensible weight gain and muscle development program.
Sucrose offers instant energy source which spares muscle protein during exercise thus offers anti-catabolic effect
Protein shows Anabolic effect and improves muscle mass
Vitamins fasten the biochemical reaction thus help to generate energy (ATP) during exercise that relieves fatigue after exercise
Electrolytes hydrate muscle thus stimulate protein synthesis
Drink a delicious Mass Gainer shake at mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and again before bedtime to get the best results.
|Rank of Importance||Time of Intake|
Procedure for consumption
1. Take 200 ml cold milk in a shaker
2. Add 1 scoopful (about 30g) of Venky’s Massgainer to it.
3. Shake for 20-30 seconds until well mixed and drink immediately.
4. Consume 3-4 servings daily or as suggested by your Nutritionist.
500 g, 1 kg and 2 kg. (Free Shaker provided with 1 kg and 2 kg pack)
Other Product Highlights
If you need help putting on muscle and weight, then Mass Gainer is for you. Mass Gainer is packed with high glycemic carbohydrates and whey protein to give your body a massive amount of nutrients to aid in your bodybuilding and/or weight gain. Performance carbohydrate to supply energy and an abundance to replenish glycogen. Mass Gainer is made with quality, not quantity, in mind because we understand that you want to get big, not fat.
The Ingredients That Make Up the Mass:
High-Quality Proteins: Mass Gainer is comprised of high biological value proteins, which means they are easily digested and absorbed so they provide a full complement of amino acids to support the rebuilding process.
Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates provide sustained energy that help prevent proteins from being burned as fuel.
Micronutrients: Various vitamins and essential minerals are utilized during the growth process. Without these micronutrients your body cannot effectively process proteins, carbohydrates, or fats. Each serving of Mass Gainer provides 16 vitamins and essential minerals.
Calories: To gain just one extra pound, you need to consume approximately 3,500 calories-above and beyond what you normally consume through foods, beverages, and supplements.
- B-complex vitamins thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin B6, niacin and pantothenic acid are involved in energy production during exercise (Clarkson P M, 1998, Nutrition in Exercise and Sports.3rd ed. Boca Raton, Fla: CRC Press: 179-195)
- Folate and B12 are essential for RBC and protein synthesis, tissue repair and maintenance (McMartin, Boca Raton, Fla: CRC Press: 85-96)
- Athletes normally consume less calcium, iron and zinc than recommended (Lukaski, 1997; In: Nutrition in Exercise and Sport 3rd ed. Ira Wolinsky Ed. CRC Press: 621-643)