When muscles matter the most
The ready to drink Creatine supplement with glucose and alpha lipoic acid.
Taking creatine with 20-50 grams of carbohydrate (such as dextrose) is necessary to maximise muscle uptake . This raises insulin levels, force-feeding Creatine into the muscle for quicker and more effective results.
ALA-induces improvements in both insulin sensitivity and the insulin signaling pathway.
Situations for Use in Sports:
- A bodybuilder or regular gym user undertaking resistance training to increase lean body mass.
- Interval and sprint training sessions with brief recovery intervals.
- Sports with intermittent work patterns (e.g. soccer, basketball, football)
|Rank of Importance||Time of Intake|
Procedure for consumption:
- Take 250 ml cold water in a glass or sipper.
- Add 1 scoopful (about 30g) of Venky’s Creatin Plus to it.
- Shake well and drink immediately before or after workout.
- Drink additional 250 ml water.