Introducing PHHP, the Personal Hygiene and Healthcare Products of B.V.Bio-Corp Pvt.Ltd., Hitech Division, an ISO 9001:2000 & GMP Certified Company, who is in technical Guidance from Venkateswara Biosentry. Now offers Biosecurity products of excellence for both critical as well as non-critical operating environments.
The VH Group’s strong commitment to excellence is evident as it brings together the best of what the world has to offer healthcare professionals and providers in India. The distinguished stature of Venkateswara Biosentry Inc. is the result of over theee decades of experience in the research, manufacture, and application of sanitation and odour control products.
The VH Group has innate capabilities in adapting and has indigenously developed technologies, for critical cleaning and disinfection needed for a host of critical environments for biosecurity.’
The Hitech Division of B.V.Bio-Corp Pvt. Ltd .aims to set standards by providing cutting edge solutions in the form of disinfection, sanitation and disease control products and services.( ON THE BACK GROUND THE PATI PLANT PICTURE CAN BE GIVEN )
HANDSHAKE SAYS LOT MORE…
- Our skin is the most visible reflection of what’s going on in our bodies and often healthy skin is equated with beauty.
- The main medical purpose of hand hygiene is to cleanse the hands of pathogens (including bacteria or viruses) and chemicals which can cause personal harm or disease.
- “HAND HYGIENE IS THE PRIMARY MEASURE TO REDUCE HEALTH CARE-ASSOCIATED INFECTION” (World Health Organization).
- The human hand has over 3800 germs per square inch. It is estimated that hands spread 80% of common diseases, along with many other dangerous bacteria and viruses.
- “It is well-documented that one of the most important measures for preventing the spread of pathogens is effective hand washing.” In addition to hand washing with soap and water, the use of alcohol rubs is a much more efficient and safer way to kill germs.(Ref.: The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention) (CDC)