CMP-200 a non-ionophore compound, is having coccidiocidal properties on sexual as well as asexual stages of coccidis. CMP-200 interrupts life cycle of coccidia especially resistant to traditional anticoccidials. CMP-200 is useful in both subclinical ansd clinical form of coccidiosis. CMP-200 is adaptable to all programs and has zero withdrawal period.
Each kg of premix contains
Diclazuril …… 5.0 g
Inorganic Nutritive Carrier …… q.s.
- Use effectively in shuttle program to break resistant cycle of coccidia.
- Use in the growing period where maximum level of protection is required for coccidiosis. It ensures maximum protection by minimising risk for resistant development by coccidia.
- Use effectively against the Eimerial strains those become resistant to Ionophores.
- Use effectively for preventing sub-clinical coccidiosis; a pre-requisite for real control.
- Use effectively for two to three ‘all out’ consecutive cycles of the broilers.
- Use only up to 16 weeks of age in layers. In multi age groups use up to 4 months for different replacement and repeat after 2 months for 4 months again.
- Use effectively in subsequent cycle of the coccidial vaccination program in breeders.
- For rotation program in broiler use CMP-200 for the replacement cycle.
- For effective control program in shuttle or rotation use CMP-200 for four months and repeat after two months period.
Adaptable to all programs
Occyst shading is avoided
Effective even in subclinical coccidiosis
Convenient in rotation or shuttle program
Easy to mix in the feed
CMP-200 is recommended @ 200 g per ton of feed (thorough mixing is essential)
Presentation: 25 Kg