Colis-V has bacterial spectrum with bacteriocidial activity against gram negative organism.
Colis-V is one of the most stable antibiotics and can withstand temperature variation without any change.
Colis-V is stable even for industrial processing temperature viz. pelletization temperature.
Colis-V has specific action against intestinal pathogen.
It is effective in treating infections of E. Coli, Salmonella, P. aeriginosa, Proteus, Bordetella and Shigella
- Residual contents in body tissue possess no danger
- Its bactericidal effect is enhanced when used in combination with other antibiotics like Ampicillin, Chloremphenicol, Dihydro-streptomycin, Erythromycin, Spiramycin, Kanamycin and Bacitracin
- Colis-V is effective even at minimum inhibitary concentration (for E. coli MIC is 0.8-25 ug/ml and for Salmonella 0.01-8 ug/ml)
- Excellent utility in tropical countries
- Effective in Necrotic Enteritis
- Proven antibiotic for the last two deacdes
Each g of Colis-V contains 100 mg Colistin
For prevention: 50 grams Colis-V per ton of feed
For treatment: 200 grams Colis-V per ton of feed or 2 grams of Colis-V dissolved in 15-20 litres of drinking water for 75-100 birds for 3-5 days or as directed by a veterinarian.
100 g, 200 g