Uttara Foods & Feeds Pvt. Ltd. is stepping in Bangladesh with Poultry and Fish feed production plant at JESSORE with a capacity of 4500 MT per month.
HIGHLIGHTS OF FEED ARE
- Manufactured in Buhlerâ€™s Pellet Mill with Dual Conditioning technology.
- Manufactured under stringent quality control procedures.
- Formulated by experienced nutritionists as per need of the breed, climate etc.
- Complete and nutritionally well balanced feed.
- Sterilized feed free from bacteria, pathogens and toxins for best health and growth.
- Less Feed consumption due to high digestiblity and least nutrient loss.
- Provides uniform growth with best FCR and high livability.
- Broiler Prestarter Crumble
- Broiler Starter Crumble
- Broiler Finisher Crumble/Pellet
- Broiler Concentrate Granulated/Mash
- Chick Crumble
- Grower Crumble/Mash
- Layer Pellet/Mash (Phase-I/II/III)
- Layer Concentrate
- Grower Concentrate
- Broiler Breeder Chick Crumble
- Broiler Breeder Grower Crumble/Mash
- Broiler Breeder Prelay Pellet/Mash
- Broiler Breeder Layer Pellet/Mash (Phase-I/II/III)
NATIVE CHICKEN/COCKRAIL FEED:
- Starter Crumble
- Finisher Pellet/Mash
- Fish Feed
- Prawns Feed (Starter/Grower/Finisher)
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES TO BANGLADESH POULTRY FARMERS:
POULTRY DISEASE DIAGNOSTIC AND NUTRITION LABORATORY AT JESSORE :
- Full fledged laboratory facilities totally free to cost. It includes,
- Analysis of feed samples and expects advice to improve the productions.
- On farm free technical service with single phone call.
- Regular meetings to the farmers of Bangladesh to educate regarding the farm economics and ways to improve it.
- Expert technical and managemental advice to the poulry farmers.
- Introducing the farmers to newer techniques of poultry farming for better profit margins.
1.Â Water testing for Coliform count, pH, Water Hardness.
2.Â Antibiotic Sensitivity test.
3. Bacterial Isolation and Identification.
4. Farm and Hatchery Monitoring.
5. Microbial testing of Feed.
6. Antibody titer estimation for ND, IBD, IB, CAA, AE etc.
6. Proximate analysis of Feed along with Calcium and Phosphorus.
7. Aflatoxin Estimation.